Located on the doorstep of the picturesque Yarra Valley, the Lilydale Showgrounds will again host the Yarra Valley Beer and Cider Festival for 2017.
Various transport options are available – it is recommended to utilise public transport wherever possible given the nature of the event.
For those travelling from the Melbourne CBD / Inner Suburbs – you are in for a treat! The Lilydale Station is only a few minutes walk from the festival grounds!
Services on the Lilydale line depart Melbourne City every 20mins towards Lilydale.
Services on the Lilydale line depart the Lilydale Station towards Melbourne City every 20mins.
Travel time is approximately 60mins each way after an easy myki tap at the stations.
Please refer to the PTV Website for train timetables.
The local area is well connected with the following buses stopping at the Lilydale Station:
- Route 663, connecting Kallista, Monbulk, Mt Evelyn and Belgrave.
- Route 670, connecting Ringwood, Croydon and Chirnside Park.
- Route 676 stops at the Lilydale Station, connecting greater Lilydale.
- Route 677 stops at the Lilydale Station, connecting Chirnside Park.
- Route 683 stops at the Lilydale Station, connecting Chirnside Park, Seville, Yarra Junction and Warburton.
- Route 685 stops at the Lilydale Station, connecting Healesville, Coldstream and Yarra Glen.
Please refer to the PTV Website for bus timetables.
For the attendees lucky enough to have an appointed designated driver, ample parking is available nearby in the streets of Lilydale – the walk to the festival grounds will only take a few minutes – refer to signs for parking conditions.